Technical Due Dilligence
Obtain an expert examination and evaluation of the technical condition of your potential property purchase. Whether it is a commercial or retail property, an office building, an industrial or commercial installation or residential property in a complex or housing estate – we are here for you.
From objective valuations and expert analyses to services such as tests and inspections of plants and real estate: We examine and evaluate the technical side of your potential property purchase.
- With this service, investors, owners, users and operators get an overview of the actual condition of the property(ies).
- Our service includes an assessment of maintenance requirements and the valuation of the extent of investment needed (short, medium and long term).
- Apart from that, we examine whether existing security installations and domestic service facilities, such as fire protection, conform with legal requirements.
- From the results, we can point out possible risks such as inherent liabilities, presence of harmful substances, explosive ordinances etc. and make suggestions of how to rectify or improve these.
- In addition, the status regarding building and licensing regulations for properties is evaluated and documented in order to identify possible deal-breakers.
- Should the need or wish arise for parts of a property or sections of a building be subject to special attention and evaluation according to technical due diligence, this can naturally be done without any problems.
Do you seek a high degree of certainty for your planning regarding deadlines, costs, quality and management of your projects?
We coordinate all planning processes, companies and authorities that are part of the project with our tried and tested organisational processes for you. We also gladly give you access to our large network of planners and implementing companies for timely and expert execution of the required measures that need to be implemented. Complete provision of documentation and reporting by us enables you, as building owners, to get a report back on the actual progress of building work and the current installation of your project’s services at any given time.